These wonderful recipes are from one of the blogs that I follow. Check out the million (alright maybe 10) different ways to make a grilled cheese that not only your kids, but you too are sure to love. Visit alotonyourplate for more recipes and tips
10 Must Try Grilled Cheese Combos And Tips For Grilling!
Tips For Making a Perfect Grilled Cheese:
– Butter the bread, not the pan. This will help you avoid greasy grilled cheese.
– Using medium heat, always make sure the pan, grill or griddle is hot before applying the sandwich.
– Remember that cook time varies on the type of cheese you are using.
– Flip the grilled cheese at every 2-4 minutes for even cooking, until the bread is golden brown and the cheese has fully melted.
– Optional: Cover the grilled cheese as it is heating to help the cheese melt better.
– Keep in mind the second side of the grilled cheese may heat faster than the first.
– Do not multi-task while making a grilled cheese. This is a dish that needs all eyes on it to avoid burning.
10 Must Try Grilled Cheese Combos:
1. Grilled American and Mozzarella Cheese w/ Fried Egg on White Bread
2. Grilled Cheddar Cheese w/ Pickles on Rye Bread
3. Grilled Cheddar Cheese w/ Prosciutto on a Panini
4. Grilled American Cheese w/ Honey Turkey on White Bread
5. Grilled Cheddar Cheese w/ Thinly Sliced Pears on a Panini
6. Grilled American Cheese w/ Bacon, Ham and Barbecue Sauce on Sourdough Bread
7. Grilled American Cheese w/ Avocado on White Bread
8. Grilled Mozzarella Cheese w/ Tomato and Pesto on a Grilled Panini
9. Grilled American Cheese w/ Lettuce, Parmigiano Cheese and Crispy Onions on White Bread
10. Grilled Mozzarella Cheese with Sweet Peppers and Basil on a Grilled Panini