I think I’ll opt for the turkey, brie and pear version because I have a slight obsession with brie, but this looks amazing and fairly easy to make. I got this recipe from Spoonful.com so be sure to check out the site for more recipes and preparation instructions for today’s DIY.
Mini Ham, Cheddar and Apple Paninis
What could be better than a fancy grilled cheese sandwich? A miniature one! These bite sized beauties, made on slider buns, can be made in infinitely different ways and according to your child’s tastes. I love them with ham, cheddar and apple, but turkey, brie and pear would be wonderful too. Or how about roast beef, fontina and roasted red peppers? The possibilities are endless.
- 1 package of slider buns
- 1 8-ounce package of deli ham slices, cut into 2-inch slices
- 2 slices of cheddar cheese, cut into quarters
- Apple slices
- Orange marmalade or mustard, optional
Links You’ll Love
- Apples & Honey Grilled Cheese Sandwich (kosherveghead.wordpress.com)
- Grilled Apple, Bacon, & Cheddar Sandwich (calgaryfarmersmarket.ca)
- Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About the Grilled Cheese (greatist.com)
- Finally A Product For When You Can’t Decide Between A Burger And A Grilled Cheese Sandwich! (nottheworstnews.com)