Quirky DIY Alphabet
3-5 Page paper (So far, I have a sentence) due by midnight so I have another quick DIY for you! Make a fun alphabet board using some paper, wood, and random items lying around your house. Simple right?!
I got this idea from Better Homes & Gardens and all you have to do is prime the piece of wood, then paint over it. Then find the desired items you’d like to work with and take apart then reassemble them–if you’d like to make them the shape you want. Then prime and spray paint the items, wait, then repaint. After this you’re ready to glue! Using a contact adhesive, attach the items and let dry. Voila! You’ve done it.
- DIY Pistachio Ombre Necklace (thebrio.wordpress.com)
- DIY Alphabet Fishing Game with Free Printables (ingspirations.com)
- Crafty DIY Headboard Inspired Ideas (terrysblinds.co.uk)
- DIY: Printed Paper Garlands (projectwedding.com)
- Funny and bizarre DIY fails submitted by you! (rightmove.co.uk)